1.10.2010

Another Diagnosis

Chloe makes me laugh on a daily basis. She has the most entertaining mannerisms. Much to my adoring chagrin, Chloe’s latest antic seems to be dominated by a mild case of kleptomania. At least, that’s what I’ll “diagnose” it as. It DEFINITELY sounds better than being a thief, which perhaps more accurately describes these tendencies.
EVIDENCE:

In this picture Chloe’s pockets are stuffed with 24 crayons which she “lifted” from Grandma Holly’s house after an afternoon visit. Admittedly, she also took home a puzzle, a small dentist / hair dresser’s chair (from my mom’s extensive “Little People” collection) and a Christmas light reindeer. I can say with some certainty that she definitely wasn’t given permission to take 3 of the 4 items described. So, Mom – if you’re reading this – I apologize: the puzzle pieces and crayons have been dispersed throughout my house. The chair thing and reindeer have been sucked into a black hole – or one of Chloe’s bags… For anyone else reading, if you recognize any of the items in the pictures below, please let me know. I’m not sure where 75% of these objects came from… SCARY!!! Some of the “acquired” items include:

Checker’s pieces aka “Points”

My High school Graduation Tassel

A mitten

A toy toaster

A coupon

A broken leap frog cartridge

A bag from “crinkle curtains”

A random black strap

A fake plant leaf

Extra buttons

An empty crayon box

AND A mysterious green thing… Can you identify EXACTLY what this thing is?!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't recognize anything from my house - but I know she has had the mitten since the "Willis Christmas Party". So, I guess that would tell you her collection has been growing over a period of several weeks! : ) She's such a crack-up!

    ReplyDelete